We are currently seeking students for a six month co-op position in our Research and Development department at our World Headquarters location in Camden, New Jersey, located just outside of Center City Philadelphia.
Campbell’s Co-op Program provides students with an opportunity to contribute to activities within Soup, Sauce, and Beverage, on brands including Swanson Broth, Campbell’s Condensed and Ready-to-Serve Soups, Pace Salsa, Prego Italian Sauce, and V8 Beverages. There are also positions available within North America Food Service on Soups, Sauces, and Entrees. Students will be part of a team, and work alongside other team members on critical project initiatives.
WHQ Office, Research Kitchen, Pilot Plant, and Manufacturing Plants (possible).
Jennie-O Turkey Store Full time and Summer 2015 Internship
Summer 2015 Internships (December 2015 or May 2016 grads):
Production Supervisor Intern-Willmar, MN; Pelican Rapids, MN or Barron,
Live Production Intern-Willmar, MN; Faribault, MN; or Barron, WI
Industrial Engineer Intern-Willmar, MN or Pelican Rapids, MN
Maintenance Engineer Intern-Willmar, MN or Barron, WI
Accounting Intern-Willmar, MN
Full-Time Opportunities (December 2014 or May 2015 grads):
Production Supervisor Trainee-Willmar,MN; Pelican Rapids, MN; or Barron,
Live Production Specialist-Byron, MN or Barron, WI
Maintenance Engineer-Barron, WI
Position descriptions can be found on our website. Qualified applicants
should submit a resume, unofficial college transcripts, and the application
found on our company website:
Disney College Program
The Disney College Program gives students the chance to start building their résumé and preparing for their future career.
Quality Control Internship with Paramount Coffee
Paramount Coffee Company is looking for a Quality Control intern to work during the Fall semester 2014 and/or Spring semester 2015. This position is offered as part-time, but employer needs at least 20 hours a week commitment.
Paramount Coffee Company, an employee owned coffee roaster and distributor located in Lansing, Michigan is accepting resumes from students interested in a part-time Quality Control internship opportunity. The ideal candidate would be a sophomore or junior focused on the food industry as a career field, with hope of working in an ever-growing Quality Assurance department.
Accepted individuals will gain knowledge in all facets of the coffee industry including importing, production, packaging, logistics, quality control, coffee history, laboratory operations, data and plant auditing. Intern will get the proper training in SQF (Safe Quality Foods), HACCP (Hazard Analysis of Critical Control Points), Plant GMP’s and proper Quality Control associate etiquette. The program will include working side by side with Paramount Coffee personnel, independent project work and learning to execute company policy and regulations at the highest level. The position would begin as part-time, with the opportunity to expand to full-time. The ultimate objective would be to hire individuals that would be the right fit for both Paramount Coffee, and the candidate as a permanent career opportunity after graduation.
- Ability to learn computer software and adapt to changing needs
- Maintain excellent tracking of daily tasks and on-going assignments
- Interns report directly to the Quality Assurance/Assistant Plant Manager
- Ideal candidate must have excellent written and verbal communication skills, analytical abilities and a positive attitude
- Must be a self-starter with an ability to manage and prioritize assigned tasks in a fast paced environment and be able to work in a solitary environment as well.
- Must be able to create structure and remain extremely organized, as well as follow up and report consistently the results you collect.
- Requires a great sense of urgency and accuracy with tasks given.
- The internship will require office and Plant-based work from Paramount Coffees main office in Lansing, MI for the duration of the internship program. Some travel to distribution facility may be needed, but a company vehicle or escort will be provided if needed.
- Minimal travel required during internship. However, reliable transportation is required
- 20-30 hours per week, with the possibility for more hours
- Candidate will be drug tested, background checked, and driving history will be checked
- Graduation dates are flexible, however we prefer a candidate with two or more semesters before graduation.
- Help develop and improve methods and duties within a lab/plant quality department.
- Great opportunity for someone to get in on the ground floor of a fast growing Quality Assurance and control department.
Paramount Coffee has offered an internship program in conjunction with the Food Industry Management major since 2007, with several interns gaining full-time employment at Paramount after graduation. Full time Paramount employees that have completed the internship AND earned a Bachelor’s degree from MSU are now working from Paramount offices located in Lansing MI, Charlotte NC, and Chicago IL.
MICROBIOLOGIST – FOOD/INDUSTRIAL